Attorney Schmidt’s practice consists of handling matters in the probate court including estate, trust, guardianship and conservatorship administration and adoptions; estate and elder planning including preparing wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care documents and non-probate instrumentalities, small business organization; and real estate transactions. Attorney Schmidt is a member of Brady, Coyle & Schmidt, Ltd.
- Ohio 1974;
- Michigan, 1977;
- United States District Courts for the Northern District of Ohio, 1974;
- United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Michigan, 1981;
- United States Supreme Court, 1997.
- Estate planning (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care documents);
estate, trust, guardianship and conservatorship administration;
other probate matters (adoptions, name changes, etc.); real estate
- University of Cincinnati, 1966-68;
- B.A., University of Toledo, 1970;
- J.D.,University of Toledo Law School, 1974.